Global Account Manager
Back to Careers at PeoplePay
Skills and Qualifications
- Build, manage and maintain relationships with your allocated client base, acting as the sole point of contact for all communication.
- Organise daily work schedules and follow up with your clients and our in-country teams, ensuring the payroll process is progressing timely, and providing an accurate and informative payroll service to your clients.
- Ensure all queries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner and provide professional and efficient responses to all clients, maintaining our position as a top International Payroll Provider.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with colleagues across multiple departments, and in-country teams, to deliver your overall service. This includes liaising with the Global Payments Department to ensure timely transfer of client funds, and assisting other members of the team with workload as required to uphold our standard of service.
- Proactively engage with customers to ensure all obligations are met.
- Actively seek and identify additional business opportunities with your clients.
- Promote our services and the benefits of PeoplePay to drive additional business.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals, service agreements, and other documentation as required to your clients.
- Manage and implement payroll services for your client base as and when required.
- Execute sufficient handovers to colleagues as appropriate and where applicable.
- Represent our values and provide internal feedback on how PeoplePay can better serve our customers.
- Ensure all sensitive data is handled as per internal processes, dictated by GDPR legislation.