Global Implementation Specialist
Back to Careers at PeoplePay
Skills and Qualifications
- Build, manage and maintain new and ongoing relationships with your allocated client base, acting as the first point of contact for all communication.
- Organise daily work schedules and follow up with your clients and our in-country teams, ensuring the implementation process is progressing timely, and providing an accurate and informative service to your clients.
- Ensure all queries are dealt with appropriately and in a timely manner and provide professional and efficient responses to all clients, maintaining our position as a top International Payroll Provider.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with your colleagues across multiple departments and with in-country teams to deliver an exceptional overall service. Liaise with the Global Payments Department to ensure timely transfer of client funds, and assist other members of the team where required to uphold our standard of service.
- Proactively seek and engage with customers to ensure all obligations are met.
- Actively seek and identify additional business opportunities with your clients. Promote our services and the benefits of PeoplePay to drive additional business.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals, service agreements, and other documentation as required by your clients.
- Ensure appropriate company procedure is followed when managing and implementing services for your client base.
- Execute sufficient handovers to colleagues as appropriate and where applicable.
- Represent the company’s values and provide internal feedback on how PeoplePay can better serve our customers.
- Ensure all sensitive data is handled as per internal processes, dictated by GDPR legislation.